The Captain's Pak Manual Siderigger
Features an easy to use "One-Hand-Crank" clutch system! Just ease the crank handle back to let the cannonball desend or crank forward to retrieve.
The Multi-Set rod holder can be adjusted with just one hand and the Tip-up Boom makes setting lines easy and safe!
It is built of High Strength Aircraft Grade Aluminum to last a lifetime!
The flexible boom reduces stress that can cause the cracking of fiberglass or metal fatigue in your boat's transom and gunwales!
- 2,3 & 4' sectional "Tip-Up" boom
- "One-Hand-Crank" clutch system
- 4" x 4" mounting plate w/ four hold down knobs
- Swivel Mounting Base (SMT1) Machined From Billet Aluminum!
- Bright, protective anodized finish
- Single Multi-Set rod holder
- Footage counter
- 200' of stainless steel cable
- Line release included
- Cable Length (Feet): 200
- Manual/Electric: Manual
- Rod Holder Included: Yes
- Swivel Base Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 15"L WT: 14.55 lbs
- UPC: 019486005003
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Customers also viewed