Bushnell 7x50mm Marine Binoculars w/ Digital Compass
Bushnell Marine Binoculars are buoyant, waterproof, and corrosion resiatant. The rugged rubber armor absorbs shock and gives you a sure grip in extreme nautical environments. Premium BaK-4 prism glass provides ulta-bright, crisp views.
Fully Multi Coated Optics - All air-to-glass surfaces feature multiple layers of anti-reflective coating. Fully multi=coated optical systems deliver the brightest, highest-contrast images with the least amount of eye strain because only a very small percentage of light is lost before it reaches the viewer's eye.
Waterproof - Bushnell Marine Binoculars are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection. These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside. The interior optical surfaces won't fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
- 3-Axis Digital Compass with TILT displays direction, heading and pitch relative to the horizon.
- Built in ranging reticle helps accurately judge distances
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Fully Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
- 100% waterproof / fogproof
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged to keep out moisture
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding and provides a firm grip when wet
- Hermetically sealed
- Fold-down eyecups
- Magnification x Obj Lens: 7x 50mm
- Close Focus(ft/m):35/10.6
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated & UV
- Field of View(ft@1000yds/m@1000m): 367/122
- Adapt to Tripod:Yes
- Eyecups: Fold-down
- Eye Relief(mm): 18
- Focus System: Individual
- Exit Pupil(mm): 7.1
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Water/Fog Proof: Yes
- Prism System: Porro
- Weight(oz/gr): 37/1050
- Size Class:Standard
Customers also viewed