- C-MAP NT+ NA-C660 Ensenada Bay, Mexico to Bodega Bay, California - FP-Card Format
C-MAP NT+ NA-C660 Ensenada Bay, Mexico to Bodega Bay, California - FP-Card Format
NT+ NA-C660 Ensenada Bay, Mexico to Bodega Bay, California - FP-Card Format
Ensenada Bay, Mexico to Bodega Bay, California
C-MAP NT+ cartography helped launch a digital charting revolution years ago, and it is still as useful and reliable as ever. For fishermen, sailors and cruisers who continue to depend on C-MAP NT+, we provide updates twice annually to ensure that navigators benefit from all the latest Coast Guard Notice to Mariner (NTM) changes and other important chart data updates.
Full Featured Vector Charts C-MAP NT+ provides boaters with the accurate, up-to-date vector chart detail including Depth Areas and Contours, Spot Soundings, NavAids, Light Sectors, Wrecks/Obstructions, Small Craft Facilities and more.
Harbor & Approach Details The detail and information available with C-MAP NT+ charts lets boaters approach any harbor and inlet with confidence - the perfect conclusion to a long voyage, sailing adventure or exciting day of bluewater fishing.
Tides C-MAP NT+ Tides feature presents the time, water level and direction of tides with Tide Level graphs. This information is vital for navigation and fishing.
C-Marina Port Database C-Marina Port database and detailed marina charts in C-MAP NT+ provides useful, categorized information for cruisers, fishermen and sailors - including Port Layout and Facilities, Operating Hours, Accessibility, phone/Email Contact Info and more.
- Global Coverage
- Rich chart detail and available data to aid in safe navigation
- Port & Tide Information
- Frequently updated chart data
- Easy on-screen queries of chart objects for greater situational awareness
- Compatible with many brands and models of chartplotters on the water
- Compatible with PC Planner
- Card Format: FP Card
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 6"W x 10"L WT: 0.3 lbs