Cal-June Green Regulatory Channel Marker
This channel marker is composed of a high density polyethylene shell and features a reinforced concrete internal ballast. With its large size and stable design, this marker creates superior visibility. All buoys in the 427 series stand 40 inches above the water line with a large 10 inch diameter cylinder above a 19 inch base.
- High Density Polyethylene Shell
- Reinforced Concrete Internal Ballast
- Superior Visibility
- Large Size
- Stable Design
- Internal Foam: 2-3 lb Density Polyurethane Foamed to Waterline
- Designed to Float with 35-40 lbs of Chain or Equivalent Weight
- Requires A Chain To Float Upright
- Swivel and Eye: 5/8"
- Overall Height: 45"
- Can Diameter: 10"
- Base Diameter: 21"
- Height Above Waterline: 40"
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Galvanized Steel Eye-Bolt: 1/2"
Customers also viewed