Cobra MR HH500 FLT BT Floating VHF Radio with Bluetooth & Rewind-Say-Again
VHF Radio Plus
Our most amazing handheld VHF Radio! This compact floating radio features Bluetooth® Wireless Technology to make and receive p0hone calls. It will keep your cell phone safe and dry while communicating loud and clear. It also features Cobra's exclusive Rewind-Say-Again® digital voice recorder so you will never miss a VHF radio call.
It also includes all of the core features like; Noise canceling microphone, NOAA weather radio, Weather Alert, JIS7 Submersible and BURP.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
Make and receive phone calls using Bluetooth® Wireless Technology, keeping your cell phone safe and dry.
Replay missed VHF calls. Automatically records the last 20 seconds of incoming audio.
Never lose your radio. Floating design and orange core makes retrieving radio easy if dropped overboard.
- 6 Watt VHF
Select between 1, 3 and 6 watts for short and long range communication.
- Ultra-Compact Design
Ergonomic and compact design is easy to hold and intuitive to operate.
*See spec sheet for more features, benefits and details
CM 110-026 1000mAh LiON Polymer Rechargeable Battery (black color).
CM 110-030 Locking Desktop Charger.
CM 120-006 AC Adapter with North America Plug.
CM 130-005 12V DC Accessory Plug.
CM 300-002 Replacement Antenna.
CM 240-003 Spring-Loaded Belt Clip.
- Number of Channels All: U.S.A., Canadian, International 10 NOAA Weather Channels
- Channel Spacing 25 kHZ
- Modulation 5 kHz Max.
- Input Voltage 7.4 VDC
- Battery Life: 5% TX, 5% RX, 90%
- Standby 8 Hours @ 6 Watts 16 Hours @ 1 Watt
- Battery Requirements Cobra Battery Pack CM 110-025
- Current Drain: Stand-by 45 mA Receive 200 mA Transmit 1.8 A @ High Power 700 mA @ Low Power
- Temperature Range -20ºC to 50ºC
- Unit Dimensions 4.75” H x 2.66” W x 2.09” D (not including antenna) (121 mm x 67 mm x 53 mm) Unit Weight (Lbs) 0 lb., 9.59 oz. (272 g.) with Lithium-Ion Battery Receiver
- Frequency Range 156.050 to 163.275 MHz
- Receiver Type Double Conversion Super-Heterodyne
- Sensitivity: 12 dB Sinad -121 dBm
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity -60
- Intermodulation and Rejection -70
- Spurious & Image Rejection -60 AF
- Output 250 mW @ 8 Ohms
- Transmitter Frequency Range 156.025 to 157.425 MHz RF
- Output Power 1, 3 or 6 Watts
- Spurious Emissions -60 dB @ High Power -55 dB @ Low Power
- Frequency Stability +/-5 ppm FM
- Hum & Noise 40 dB
Customers also viewed