Connelly Men's Aspect Slalom Ski w/ Shadow RTP
Connelly Men's Aspect Slalom Ski
This Connelly Men's Aspect Slalom Ski features V-Tech step base technology that reduces drag and adds maneuverability keeping the you on the water longer. With a closed cell polyurethane resin core and a fiberglass layup, this ski is designed for an aggressive yet smooth ride. The sharp bevels on its wide fore body set the ski higher in the water which in turn provide added support on aggressive turns.
- Closed Cell Polyurethane Resin Core
- Sharp Bevels
- Standard Tunnel
- Polished Speed Base
- Recreational Glass Flex Sequence
- Fiberglass Layup
- Wide Fore Body
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Skier Weight: 180 - 220 lbs
- Binding Location: 29.125"
- Skier Weight: Up To 220 lbs
- Binding Location: 30.0625"
Connelly Men's Shadow RTP Bindings
These Connelly Men's Shadow RTP Bindings features a stretch panel in the toe that can expand or compress to provide a proper fit for a variety of sizes. The Lycra lined heel and toe wrap is molded to fit snug without causing pressure points. With a soft EVA footbed, these Shadow bindings are super light and responsive.
- Stretch Panel
- Floating Toe
- Lycra Lined Heel and Toe Wrap
- EVA Footbed
- Molded To Fit Snug
- Adjustable Lace
- Will Accomodate Large and Small Foot Sizes
- S/M (5-11)
- L/XL (9-14)