Connelly Women's Aspect Slalom Ski w/ Shadow RTP
Connelly Women's Aspect Slalom Ski
This Connelly Women's Aspect Slalom Ski features sharp bevels on its wide fore body to set the ski higher in the water which in turn provides added support on aggressive turns. Its closed cell polyurethane resin core and fiberglass layup is designed for long lasting use and will provide a smoother ride.
- Polished Speed Base
- Wide Fore Body
- Sharp Bevels
- Closed Cell Polyurethane Resin Core
- Standard Tunnel
- Recreational Glass Flex Sequence
- Fiberglass Layup
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Skier Weight: Up To 150 lbs
- Binding Location: 28.125"
- Skier Weight: 140 lbs and Up
- Binding Location: 29.125"
Connelly Women's Shadow RTP Bindings
These Connelly Women's Shadow RTP Bindings feature a Lycra lined heel and toe wrap molded to fit snug without causing pressure points. With a soft EVA footbed, they are super light and responsive. These bindings will accomodate large and small foot sizes. The lace can be loosened to open the boot wide making it easy to step in and out.
- EVA Footbed
- Adjustable Lace
- Lycra Lined Heel and Toe Wrap
- Floating Toe
- Molded To Fit Snug
- Will Accomodate Large and Small Foot Sizes
- S/M (6-12)
Customers also viewed