Crooked Creek Kayak Paddle - 8' Straight Blade
- Lightweight black anodized aluminum shaft with symmetrical fiberglass reinforced-polypropylene blades
- Adjustable to three positions for versatility and comfort
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT SIZE CROOKED CREEK KAYAK PADDLE – STRAIGHT BLADE
- Height and kayak width are the standards on selecting the right kayak paddle length.
- Also take paddling style into consideration.
- If you make quick, rapid strokes, a shorter length will make the paddling more efficient.
- If you’re more laid back, or out for an extended tour, a longer paddle requires less effort, which saves energy.
Refer to the chart below for help with kayak paddle sizing.
|Kayak Width||Under 24"||25" and Over|
|Paddler Height||Recommended Paddle Length|
|Under 5'6"||7'||7 or 8'|
|5'6" - 5'11"||7'||8'|
|Over 6'||7 or 8'||8'|
Information sourced from the Crooked Creek Paddles Sizing Guide
Great value and quality
Posted by Edward on Jun 19th 2017
Very nice paddle. I've kayaked my entire life in large waves, in rough conditions, and in partially sunk kayaks. I can tell you that a solid paddle is literally a life saver when the going gets tough, and this is one I will gladly keep by my side.
Customers also viewed