Crooked Creek Kayak Paddle - 8' Straight Blade
- Lightweight black anodized aluminum shaft with symmetrical fiberglass reinforced-polypropylene blades
- Adjustable to three positions for versatility and comfort
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT SIZE CROOKED CREEK KAYAK PADDLE – STRAIGHT BLADE
- Height and kayak width are the standards on selecting the right kayak paddle length.
- Also take paddling style into consideration.
- If you make quick, rapid strokes, a shorter length will make the paddling more efficient.
- If you’re more laid back, or out for an extended tour, a longer paddle requires less effort, which saves energy.
Refer to the chart below for help with kayak paddle sizing.
|Kayak Width||Under 24"||25" and Over|
|Paddler Height||Recommended Paddle Length|
|Under 5'6"||7'||7 or 8'|
|5'6" - 5'11"||7'||8'|
|Over 6'||7 or 8'||8'|
Information sourced from the Crooked Creek Paddles Sizing Guide