Faria Heavy-Duty Black 2" Battery Condition Indicator (12 VDC)
Heavy-Duty Black 2" Battery Condition Indicator (12 VDC)
Mounting Hole Information:
Size 2 - 2" gauge (2.0625" [53 mm] mounting hole)
Perimeter-lighted black dial with bold white graphics, black aluminum SAE style bezel, contoured white pointer and flat glass lens.
Conventional voltmeters are very good at showing how many volts there are in your electrical system. While this is a good enough indication of your electrical systems operation, a voltmeter is all but useless when you need to know just how much energy is left in your battery.
A Battery Condition Indicator eliminates all the guesswork. The expanded scale accurately displays the battery's usable energy, telling you when to recharge.. even when it's time to replace your battery. A must where one or more batteries are used.
The Faria Battery Condition Indicator is an accurate and inexpensive solution for knowing exactly how much power remains in your battery.
- Know how much energy is left in your battery
- Works equally well on all 12 volt deep cycle and starting batteries, including sealed types
- Back lit for night viewing or use in bad weather
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- 12 vDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 vDC systems
- Available in standard or Metric values
Customers also viewed