- Faria Heavy-Duty Black 2" Water Temperature Gauge (100-250F)
Faria Heavy-Duty Black 2" Water Temperature Gauge (100-250F)
Heavy-Duty 2" Water Temperature Gauge (100-250°F) - Black
Mounting Hole Information:
Size 2 - 2" gauge (2.0625" [53 mm] mounting hole)
Perimeter-lighted black dial with bold white graphics, black aluminum SAE style bezel, contoured white pointer and flat glass lens.
A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauges's meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc...
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the temperature.
- Available in standard or Metric values
- Dual Scale
- With or without Warning Lights
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- 12 vDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 vDC systems