- Faria Pressure Switch - 9 PSI (+/- 1) - 1/8 NPT - 2 Terminal Closed
Faria Pressure Switch - 9 PSI (+/- 1) - 1/8 NPT - 2 Terminal Closed
Pressure Switch - 9 PSI (+/- 1) - 1/8 NPT - 2 Terminal Closed
Faria Pressure Switches feature close calibration for a wide range of applications. They provide dependable service under adverse conditions such as heat, vibration, moisture and corrosives.
One, two and three terminal commercial/industrial and military models are available with a wide range of pressure settings from 2 though 100 PSI. Repeatability is excellent.
Typical uses include low oil and air pressure warning devices and the activation or deactivation of hour meters, machinery and equipment functions.
- Housed in heavy plated steel stamping.
- Spring loaded synthetic diaphragm for long trouble-free service.
- Operating Range: 2 - 100 PSI / Proof tested to 500 PSI
- Factory set activation points permanently maintained.
- 1/8" N.P.T.F. pipe fitting
- Screw Terminals Standard
- Blade Terminals available
- 9 Amps Inductive
- Value priced by purchase quantity