- FLIR M625S Stabilized Thermal Camera w/JCU - 30Hz
M625S Stabilized Thermal Camera with JCU - 30Hz
Next Generation Marine Thermal Vision Cameras
The M-Series pan/tilt re-defines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIR’s 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militarys, coast guards, and governmental agencies around the world. With up to 640 x 480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras let you see more – and see farther – than ever before. Even in the dead of night.
The M-Series creates thermal images with tremendous detail for such an affordable night vision system. You will see more—and see farther—even in the dead of night. An optional lowlight TV camera provides enhanced navigational abilities during twilight hours. And M-Series cameras also feature detailed, color on-screen symbology for instant access to system status, position, and configuration. Resolution (320 x 240 or 640 x 480 pixels) is model dependent.
- Pan and tilt thermal camera system for night and day navigation
- 2X e-Zoom allows you to magnify distant targets for better viewing and identification
- Gyro-stabilization for steady imagery in rough seas or when zoomed in
- Included Joystick Control Unit allows for full control of the camera system
- Automatic window heater keeps the optics free of ice in cold weather
- Simple Ethernet connectivity and IP addressability for easy installation and control
- FLIR Digital Detail Enhancement™ (DDE) for superior clarity under challenging conditions
What's In The Box?
- M625S Thermal Camera System
- M-Series JCU with weather cover
- 25' Ethernet network cable
- Waterproof Ethernet coupler
- Mounting hardware and gasket kit
- Users Manual
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed