- Furuno MCU004 Remote Control f/NavNet TZtouch/TZtouch2
MCU004 Remote Control for NavNet TZtouch & TZtouch2
Furuno's NavNet TZtouch and TZtouch2 Multi Function Displays have become widely utilized on a variety of helms and bridges. To enhance the various installations, Furuno has developed the MCU004, a versatile remote control unit that can be used with TZtouch and TZtouch2 units.
The MCU004 Remote Control features a large rotary knob and joystick, which can be utilized as the RotoKey on NavNet TZtouch and for zooming in/out on
both TZtouch and TZtouch2. In addition, the joystick allows you to pan around the chart and move the cursor on the screen. The remote also has dedicated buttons that operate different functions, such as Edge Swiping, Home, Stand By/Auto for Autopilot control, MOB, and Center on vessel.
For those captains that have multiple TZtouch or TZtouch2 displays on their helm or bridge, a single MCU004 can control all of the displays. With a simple press of the Active Display Button, you can switch from one display to another.
The MCU004 Remote Control is a perfect companion for any helm or bridge.
Whether you are using the TZtouch Black Box and want to mount the MCU004 in the arm of the captain_s chair, or you have a center console and want to have a remote on the transom while you are fishing, the MCU004 is an ideal solution.
- Rotary knob as well as a joystick to take the place of the RotoKey
- Allows users to zoom in and out
- Joystick functions like a mouse allowing users to move the cursor on the MFD screen
- Buttons for Edge Swiping, Home, MOB and more
- Single MCU004 can control multiple TZtouch and TZtouch2 displays
- Allows for toggling back and forth from one display to another
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 7"W x 12"L WT: 2.1 lbs
- UPC: 611679365705
Owner's Manual (pdf)