MS-AM806 800W, 6 Channel Marine Amplifier - 24V
The 1600 Watt 2-Ohm stable (per channel) design ensures clean and powerful amplification of the input signal. The low current draw amplifier design is perfect for marine application.
Provides added protection from salt air and moisture to the PCB ensuring extended product life.
Thermal / Reversed Power Polarity / DC offset and High + Low voltage protection incorporated into the amplifier design ensures sustained performance.
Engineered to support a 24 Volt DC voltage usually found in larger vessels.
Unlimited configuration options are available:
• 3 pairs of speakers (6 speakers)
• 6 pairs of speakers (12 speakers) wired in parallel at 2 Ohms (2 x 4 Ohm speakers per channel)
• 1 Subwoofer (bridged) and 2 pairs of speakers ( 4 speakers)
• 2 Subwoofers (4 bridged channels) and a pair of speakers (2 speakers)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Watts: 800W
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 11"W x 21"L WT: 10.6 lbs
- UPC: 753759166274
Quick Guide (pdf)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed