Garelick 4-Stroke Lite Aluminum Auxiliary Motor Bracket
- Horsepower Rating: up to 15
- Motor weight not to exceed: 115 lbs.
- Vertical Travel (based on transom angle being perpendicular to the water): 15 1/2"
- Mounting Pad: poly
- Mounting board dimensions (wxhxt): 11 1/2" x 12" 2"
- Mounting Bracket Dimensions (wxh): 10" x 9 3/4"
4-Stroke Motor Bracket
- raise & lower trolling auxiliary motors on power and sailboats with ease
- built especially for new 4 stroke, heavier, high torque motors
- extra wide 11 1/2" black poly mounting board for new, wider style motor locking clamps used on late model outboard motors
- accommodates long or short shaft motors
- motor safety cable included for added protection
Easier to Operate & Lift
- with 5 vertical running position lock bar to compensate for water surface and boat load conditions-hard coated for added resistance to wear
- new, ergonomically designed twist lock safety knobs secure bracket in place
- heavy-duty stainless steel torsion springs help counterbalance motor's weight
- easier to hold with comfortable, soft huypalon grip handle designed to accept most style outboard motor locks
- black satin anodized aluminum body resists corrosion
- 2" thick, exta wide black poly mounting board- weatherable & maintenance free
- aircraft type stainless steel hardware- for increased durability with nylon friction resistant washers
- MADE IN THE USA
Google Product Type:
Customers also viewed