Garelick Millennium Series - Seat Slide System - Smooth Series Left Hand Lever
Garelick Millennium Series - Seat Slide System - Smooth Series
Adds 1/2" (1.25cm) to Pedestal height. Features:
- Low profile design allows 360° of rotation and 6" of smooth, wobble-free fore and aft travel
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum slide plate has standard 5"x12" hole pattern to accommodate standard seat mounting holes
- Positive Lock Spider - rotates 360°, internal cup engages in 10° increments for positive stop lock (Secondary twist control offers variable drag adj. and can be tightened to lock in place)
- Internal Delrin cup provides smooth, gaul-free operation.
- Available in either left- or right-hand operation
- Meets ABYC-H31, Type A Standards & Garelick performance standards
- Includes retaining hardware (99302)
- Powder coated finish
- SLIDE : High tensile aluminum profile extrusion 13.75" x 8" (35cm x 20cm) plate, mounting hole pattern 5" x 12" (13cm x 30cm), Fore and Aft travel 6" (15cm)
- SWIVEL : High tensile aluminum 2 7/8" (7cm) diameter, plastic internal cup. All stainless hardware.
Google Product Type:
Customers also viewed