Garelick Telescoping Stainless Steel Gunwale Ladder - 11" Hook
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Garelick Telescoping Hook-Over Boarding Ladder
- Steps telescope closed and hooks fold flat for compact storage
- Compact, collapsible design
- Comfortable contour black traction molded poly steps
- Thick 1" (3cm) diameter electropolished stainless steel tubing - 250 lb. capacity
- Thick vinyl covered 11" folding hooks
- Once piece all aluminum adjustable standoffs with cushioned tips
- Includes securing strap
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Rated to 250 lb. boarding weight
HOW TO ASSEMBLE GARELICK TELESCOPING STAINLESS STEEL GUNWALE LADDER WITH 11” HOOK
- Attach stand-offs for the ladder on the lowest step possible so stand-off abuts the hull of the boat and the ladder hangs over the side in a perpendicular position.
- Note: If necessary, stand-offs can be shortened by cutting with a hack saw to desired length.
- Drill through pilot hole on bottom side of step using a 17/64” diameter drill bit.
- Use ¼” bolts and nuts (included) to attach stand-offs. After stand-offs are attached, place poly tips on the ends.
- Note: In some cases, it may be easier to slip poly tips on after warming in hot water.
- Periodically check mounting hardware and re-tighten (due to normal boat operation).
- Regular fresh water rinsing and periodic cleaning with a mild abrasive cleaner will help retain luster and help prevent corrosion.
- This ladder is designed for boat use only
- Never operate your boat with the ladder in positon. Serious injury or damage to your boat or ladder may result.
Sourced from Garelick Product Technical Information
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Boat & Dock Ladders