Garelick Telescoping Hook-Over Boarding Ladder
- Steps telescope closed and hooks fold flat for compact storage
- Compact, collapsible design
- Comfortable contour black traction molded poly steps
- Thick 1" (3cm) diameter electropolished stainless steel tubing - 250 lb. capacity
- Thick vinyl covered 11" folding hooks
- Once piece all aluminum adjustable standoffs with cushioned tips
- Includes securing strap
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Rated to 250 lb. boarding weight
HOW TO ASSEMBLE GARELICK TELESCOPING STAINLESS STEEL GUNWALE LADDER WITH 11” HOOK
- Attach stand-offs for the ladder on the lowest step possible so stand-off abuts the hull of the boat and the ladder hangs over the side in a perpendicular position.
- Note: If necessary, stand-offs can be shortened by cutting with a hack saw to desired length.
- Drill through pilot hole on bottom side of step using a 17/64” diameter drill bit.
- Use ¼” bolts and nuts (included) to attach stand-offs. After stand-offs are attached, place poly tips on the ends.
- Note: In some cases, it may be easier to slip poly tips on after warming in hot water.
- Periodically check mounting hardware and re-tighten (due to normal boat operation).
- Regular fresh water rinsing and periodic cleaning with a mild abrasive cleaner will help retain luster and help prevent corrosion.
- This ladder is designed for boat use only
- Never operate your boat with the ladder in positon. Serious injury or damage to your boat or ladder may result.
Sourced from Garelick Product Technical Information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers also viewed