VHF 110 Marine Radio - North America
Stay in Contact on the Water
- Fixed-mount with plug and play via the NMEA 2000® network
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user programmed MMSI)
- In case of trouble, DSC may improve your chances of a rapid rescue
- 25 W of transmit power
- Frequency bands: all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels; 10 NOAA weather channels
Communication is critical on the water. With the VHF 110 radio, you can stay in contact with the shore and other boats in your area. So, no matter where you are or where you’re headed, you’ll maintain communication for a safer voyage.
Increase Your Peace of Mind
During an emergency situation, the 25 W transmit power of the VHF 110 gives all fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Communicate Confidently on the Water
Easy to install and use, just plug and play via the NMEA 2000 network to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs. Provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user programmed MMSI). Includes frequency bands for all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels and 10 NOAA weather channels. Also NMEA 0183 compatible.
Communicate with Style
Because your helm is a source of pride, we’ve designed the VHF 110 marine radio to complement GPSMAP® 7x2/9x2, GPMAP 10x2/12x2, GPSMAP 7400/7600 and GPSMAP 8400/8600 chartplotters and MFDs.
- VHF 1100 marine radio with integrated fist mic
- Power cable
- Flush mount gasket
- Bail mount with mounting hardware
- Protective Cover
- Trim Cap
- Removable fist mic
- fist mic mounting bracket with hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- DSC Class: D
- Hailer/Intercom: Hailer
- Power - Output (Watts): 25w
- Remote Mic Capable: No
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 10"W x 11"L WT: 4.8 lbs
- UPC: 753759158903
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Garmin VHF 110...
Customers also viewed