- Garmin B75L Bronze 12 Degree Thru-Hull Transducer - 300W, 8-Pin
Flush-mounted bronze housing,tilted element inside the transducer accommodates all hull deadrises and eliminates the need for a fairing block.
This broadband transducer is designed to allow both traditional and Spread Spectrum scanning when used with a compatible sonar like the GSD 26. It features a bronze, thru-hull mount design with 12 degree tilt and provides both depth and temperature data to your Garmin Marine Network
Max Depth - 800'
Suppoarted Deadrise/Transom Angles - 8-24° Deadrise
- Cable Length (Feet): 39'
- Fairing Block Included: No
- Frequency: CHIRP Low (40-75 kHz)
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 8
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 8"W x 12"L WT: 6.6 lbs
- UPC: 753759972004
Owner's Manual (pdf)