$200 Mail-In Rebate w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 07/09/2018 VIEW
echoMAP™ CHIRP Plus 62cv w/Worldwide Basemap w/o Transducer
The Combo with Connections
- Bright, sunlight-readable 6” combo
- Built-in support for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar (transducer sold separately)
- Preloaded worldwide basemap; compatible with BlueChart® g2 HD and BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® to pair with the free ActiveCaptain™ app for access to OneChart™, smart notifications¹, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more
- Share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP™ or STRIKER™ units
Bright, sunlight-readable 6” combo includes support for crisp, clear Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar. Preloaded worldwide basemap and BlueChart g2 HD and BlueChart g2 Vision HD compatibility. Plus, Quickdraw Contours mapping software mapping software to instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. It also has built-in Wi-Fi® to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to purchase and download new charts. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications1, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data and more. You can also share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP or STRIKER units. Features quick-release bail mount to make it easy to remove and take with you.
The Garmin CHIRP Difference
The built-in sonar capabilities of ECHOMAP Plus 62cv include our CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for the fishing and boating public. CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images
Garmin CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what’s below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish..
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own Maps
Instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™.
Get Connected with ActiveCaptain App
Our free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app allows you to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your chartplotter, charts, maps and the community. Use the combo’s built-in Wi-Fi® to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to update or purchase and download new charts. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications1, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data and more.
SailAssist features include laylines, enhanced wind rose and heading and course-over-ground lines. See true and apparent wind angle and speed as well as set and drift and a glance. To help you gain a wind-maximizing competitive edge, a pre-race guidance page that shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start and a race timer.
Upgrade to Our Best Maps on the Water
Step up to LakeVü HD, LakeVü HD Ultra with Max Def Lakes, BlueChart g2 HD or BlueChart g2 Vision HD, which adds Auto Guidance² and other great features. A single microSD™ card slot provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases. Or purchase maps with OneChart through the ActiveCaptain app and automatically sync with your compatible chartplotter, eliminating the need for an SD card.
Take Your ECHOMAP Plus with You
When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Plus combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Plus from power and the mount.
In The Box
- ECHOMAP Plus 62cv with worldwide basemap
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
- NMEA 2000: 1 Port
- Transducer Ports: 1 (4 Pin)
- NMEA 0183 Input: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output: 1
- Video Input: None
- Video Output: None
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
¹When paired with a compatible mobile device.
²Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Cartography Type: Bluechart G2/G2 Vison
- Frequency: 50/77/83/200/260/455/800
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 400 x 800
- Screen Size: 6
- Screen Type: Color
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Not Included
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 500
- Waypoints/Routes: 5,000/100
- Weather Capable: No
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 8"W x 12"L WT: 4.7 lbs
- UPC: 753759185435
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Improve your f...