echoMAP™ CHIRP Plus 44cv US BlueChart® g2 with CV20-TM Transducer
A Great Addition to Any Fishing or Boating Trip
- Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3” combo
- Includes transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar with transom and trolling motor mounts
- Preloaded BlueChart® g2 charts for the coastal U.S.
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP™ or STRIKER™ units
This compact combo has lots of built-in benefits. Easy-to-install and even easier to use, it has a bright screen 4.3” display that is easy to read on a sunny day on the water. It includes one transducer that features both Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar that delivers remarkable target separation and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar for nearly photographic images of what’s below the boat. Preloaded with BlueChart g2 charts for the coastal U.S. Plus, it has Quickdraw Contours mapping software to instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. You own these maps. They are yours to keep private or share with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™. Plus, you can share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP or STRIKER units. It also features a quick-release mount allowing you to quickly install and remove your device from power and mount. Transom and trolling motor mounts included.
The Garmin CHIRP Difference
The built-in sonar capabilities of ECHOMAP Plus 44cv include our CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for the fishing and boating public. CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images
Garmin CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what’s below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar are combined into 1 transducer.
Preloaded BlueChart g2 Charts
Preloaded with BlueChart g2 charts covering the coastal U.S. (east coast, west coast, Gulf of Mexico, U.S. and the Canadian side of the Great Lakes). Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contour, tides and currents and more.
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own Maps
Instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect.
Upgrade to Our Best Maps on the Water
Step up to BlueChart g2 HD or BlueChart g2 Vision HD, which adds Auto Guidance¹ and other great features. A single microSD™ card slot provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases.
Take Your ECHOMAP Plus with You
When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Plus combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Plus from power and the mount.
In The Box
- ECHOMAP Plus 44cv with BlueChart g2 for U.S.
- CV20-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Transducer Ports: 1 (4 Pin)
- NMEA 0183 Input: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output: 1
- Video Input: None
- Video Output: None
- Wireless Connectivity: No
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Cartography Type: Bluechart G2/G2 Vison
- Frequency: 50/77/83/200/260/455/800
- Included Transducer: CV20-TM
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 480 x 272
- Screen Size: 4.3
- Screen Type: Color
- Speed/Temp: Both
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 500
- Waypoints/Routes: 5,000/100
- Weather Capable: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 8"W x 12"L WT: 3.8 lbs
- UPC: 753759185398
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Improve your f...