ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv Combo GPS/Fishfinder with GT56 LiveScope™ BundleLESS TIME FINDING. MORE TIME FISHING.The sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release...Add to Cart
Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 93sv LiveScope Plus Bundle
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv LiveScope™ Plus Bundle
ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv US LakeVü g3
Find more fish using the ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv combo with a bright, sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen with the keyed assist. The optional GT54 transducer provides Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, so you get crystal-clear images of what is around and below your boat, and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar delivers remarkable target separation. Preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics® data cover more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours. It features a quick-release bail mount, making it easy to remove and take with you. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support provides you with engine data, sensor connection, autopilot integration, and more. ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv is even compatible with the Force™ trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks, and more.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen with keyed assist
- Optional GT54 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonars and Garmin high-wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- Preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics® data cover more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar
- Sonar sharing capabilities with other ECHOMAP™ Plus, ECHOMAP UHD, and ECHOMAP Ultra units
- NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support for autopilot and engine data
- Quick-release bail mount for fast and easy mobility
- Compatible with Force™ trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks, and more
- waypoints, follow tracks and more
Optional Transducer Bundle
Select the transducer bundle to add a GT54 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, which show you crystal-clear images below and around your boat. Plus, you get Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation.
This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Navionics® data that covers more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™.
NMEA 2000® & NMEA0183 Networks
Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS, and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications1, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data, and more.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data, and charts — among them (7” and 9” models only).
Force™ Trolling Motor Capability
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks, and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 12
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
In The Box:
- ECHOMAP UHD 93sv with LakeVü g3 for the U.S.
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
1 When paired with a compatible smartphone
2 In compliance with ISO standard 13342
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
LiveScope™ Plus System with GLS 10™ & LVS34 Transducer
THE BEST OF THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER
The latest in LiveScope technology, the LiveScope Plus System offers improved resolution, reduced noise, clearer images, and better target separation.
- See images clearly with improved screen clarity, transducer sensitivity, and target separation.
- Scan surroundings with sharper images, reduced noise, and fewer sonar artifacts.
- Upgrade your current LiveScope System black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) with just a new transducer.
- Get maximum contrast and clarity in your images with vivid color palettes.
- Don’t miss a thing with supported Forward, Down, and Perspective modes and the necessary mount.
Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible.
See exactly what you need with reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts that impede your picture of fish and structure.
A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions.
Vivid Color Palettes
Choose from seven vivid color options — including Aqua, Caribbean, Lava and more — to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
Scout ahead of your boat to see what’s happening in real time.
Explore live views of the activity directly beneath your boat.
See under the water with a view from your perspective above the water.
In The Box:
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS34 transducer
- Perspective mount
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Shaft mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin Marine Network cable (small connector)
- Network adapter cable
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Supplier Number:
Customers Also Viewed
Navionics+™ NSSA005L - Chile, Argentina and Easter Island - Marine Chart Get the world’s No. 1 choice in the marine mapping with the best, most up-to-date Navionics®+...Add to Cart
Navionics+™ NSSA004L - Mexico, the Caribbean to Brazil - Inland & Coastal Marine ChartGet the world’s No. 1 choice in the marine mapping with the best, most up-to-date...Add to Cart
Stamped Covered Hinge - 316 Stainless Steel - 2.95" x 2.75"Features:Material: 316 Stainless SteelSize: 2.95" x 2.75"Southco offers modifications to our standard products, explore the possibilities...Add to Cart
Gen3 Marine Stainless Fluke Anchor Kit The Gen3 Stainless Steel;Marine Fluke Anchor Kit is a convenient anchoring kit that includes a stainless steel fluke anchor, anchor chain and shackles, and...Choose Options
Lenco Edge Mount Trim Tabs Assembly, No Switch In the tab size: First number represents tab length Second number represents tab width at hinge Each kit includes: 12-volt actuators (2) with...Choose Options
Johnson - Evinrude 5011694 Kit Assembly-Water Screen Genuine OEM Johnson/Evinrude part. Special Order Item. Supersedes: 5007081Add to Cart
Navionics Vision+™ NVSA005L - Chile, Argentina & Easter Island - Marine ChartsIt's A Whole New Look On Your ChartplotterFeaturing vibrant colors, a streamlined interface, and combined...Add to Cart