GMR 24 xHD Radar with 15m Cable
- 4 kW high-definition 24” dome radar
- Pairs ease of use with advanced open-array features
- 48 or 24 RPM rotation speeds for fast screen refreshes, auto adjusts as needed based on range
- 48 Mile max range setting
- No complex user settings, easy to install and start using
Our next-generation, 4 kW high-definition GMR 24 xHD dome radar pairs ease of use with advanced open-array features. Its intuitive operation makes modes and settings simple to understand so you can enjoy great performance without a lot of technical know-how.
The GMR 24 xHD has a narrower beam width that paints a very precise, high-resolution image. New Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings, providing optimal performance in varying conditions. Choose from multiple levels of aggressiveness or use manual gain adjustment. Dual range operation allows fully independent split-screen display of far and close radar views in full 8-bit color (select chartplotters); range of 48 nm. Optional “No Transmit Zone” can protect areas behind the radar from being radiated while providing full forward-looking radar capability. This makes installation more flexible by providing more suitable installation options on your boat.
In The Box:
- GMR 24 xHD
- Mounting hardware kit
- Power cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Network cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Installation instructions
- Mounting template
- Grommet for marine cable
- Array Size (Inches): 24'
- Hor/Vert Beam Width: 3.7/25
- Power - Output (Kilowatts): 2 KW
- Range - Max (Miles): 48
- Box Dimensions: 17"H x 30"W x 30"L WT: 39.8 lbs
- UPC: 753759111526
Introducing Garmin GMR Fantom Dome Radars with MotionScope Technology
Garmin GMR Fan...Introducing Garmin GMR Fantom Dome Radars with MotionScope Tec...