- Garmin GPSMAP 742xs w/GT23M Transom Mount Transducer
GPSMAP® 742xs w/GT23M Transom Mount Transducer
GPSMAP® 742xs Touchscreen Chartplotter/Sonar Combo
Experience an advanced navigation solution with this compact 7-inch GPSMAP® 742xs touchscreen combo. Preloaded premium mapping features include both U.S. LakeVü HD maps and and BlueChart® g2 HD charts. Enjoy wireless connectivity for Garmin mobile apps and VIRB® action camera integration. Garmin Marine Network support allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, radar, IP cameras and Panoptix™ sonar among multiple units. Plus, there's NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 support for connectivity, including autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link, VHF, AIS and other sensors. These units also include integrated ANT® support for use with quatix® 3 marine watch, Garmin Nautix™ in-view display, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls. Find fish with built-in Garmin CHIRP and CHIRP ClearVü sonar (transducer sold separately). Build your own map with Quickdraw Contours software and the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™ online network.
- 7-inch high-resolution intuitive touchscreen controls
- Built-in Garmin CHIRP sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar (transducers sold separately)
- Preloaded with both U.S. LakeVü HD maps and BlueChart® g2 HD charts
- Built-in wireless capabilities for Garmin mobile apps and VIRB® action camera integration
- Supports Garmin Marine Network; allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, radar, IP cameras and Panoptix™ sonar among multiple units
- NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 support for network connectivity, including autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link, VHF, AIS and other sensors
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar
- Includes Quickdraw Contours map drawing software
- Supports optional U.S. LakeVü HD Ultra maps and BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD charts with Auto Guidance, satellite imagery, 3-D perspectives and more
- Built-in SailAssist features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
- Integrated ANT® support for use with quatix® marine watch, Garmin Nautix™ in-view display, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls
GT23M-TM transducer is perfect for coastal and offshore fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP DownVü scanning sonar. This transom mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below the boat.
The 8-pin transducer features mid-band CHIRP traditional sonar (80-160 kHz) and has a power rating of 600 W. The CHIRP DownVü (260/455 kHz) element has a power rating of 500 W.
For installation, follow the included instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Cartography Type: Bluechart G2
- Included Transducer: GT23M-TM
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 1024 x 600
- Screen Size: 7'
- Screen Type: Color
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 1kW
- Waypoints/Routes: 5000/100
- Weather Capable: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 12"L WT: 7.7 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed