- Garmin GT21-TH S/S Thru-Hull ClearVu & CHIRP, 600W 50/200kHz Traditional, 500W 260 & 455 ClearVu CHIRP
Garmin GT21-TH S/S Thru-Hull ClearVu & CHIRP, 600W 50/200kHz Traditional, 500W 260 & 455 ClearVu CHIRP
Perfect for coastal and offshore fishermen who want traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar with a stainless steel stem, this thru-hull mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below the boat.
The CHIRP ClearVü element has a power rating of 500 W and operating frequencies of 260/455 kHz. The traditional sonar has a power rating of 600 W and operating frequencies of 50/200 kHz. It includes a built-in fast-response temperature sensor. For hull deadrises less than 25 degrees.
GT21-TH includes an 8-pin transducer with stainless steel stem, fairing block, isolation plate and bushings, mounting hardware and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Cable Length (Feet): 30'
- Fairing Block Included: Yes
- Frequency: Traditional 50/200; ClearVu CHIRP 260 kHz (245-275 kHz) & 45
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 8-Pin
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 14"W x 17"L WT: 8.4 lbs
- UPC: 753759152833
Owner's Manual (pdf)