- Garmin GT23M-TH Stainless Steel, TH Mount Transducer, Mid-Band CHIRP/CHIRP DownVu - 260/455kHz, 500W, 8-Pin
Garmin GT23M-TH Stainless Steel, TH Mount Transducer, Mid-Band CHIRP/CHIRP DownVu - 260/455kHz, 500W, 8-Pin
GT23M-TH Stainless Steel, TH Mount Transducer, Mid-Band CHIRP/CHIRP DownVü - 260/455kHz, 500W, 8-Pin
GT23M-TH transducer is perfect for coastal and offshore fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP DownVü scanning sonar. This transom mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below the boat.
The 8-pin transducer features mid-band CHIRP traditional sonar (80-160 kHz) and has a power rating of 600 W. The CHIRP DownVü (260/455 kHz) rating of 500 W.
For installation, follow the included instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Cable Length (Feet): 30'
- Fairing Block Included: Yes
- Frequency: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160 kHz); ClearV465 kHz)
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 8
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 12"L WT: 2.9 lbs
- UPC: 753759148607
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Garmin Replacement Fairing Block f/GT21, GT23, GT41, GT50 & GT51 Series of Thru-Hull Scanning Transducers