- Garmin GT41-TH Traditional 600W, 50/200kHz, ClearVu/SideVu, 500W, CHIRP, 260kHz & 455kHz
Garmin GT41-TH Traditional 600W, 50/200kHz, ClearVu/SideVu, 500W, CHIRP, 260kHz & 455kHz
GT41-TH Traditional 600W, 50/200kHz, ClearVü/SideVü, 500W, CHIRP, 260kHz & 455kHz
Perfect for the coastal and offshore fisherman who want traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar in a stainless steel stem, this thru-hull mounted transducer consistently displays fish arches as well as clear pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below and to each side of your boat.
The CHIRP ClearVü/SideVü elements ave a power rating of 500 W per element (1,500 W total) and operating frequencies of 260/455 kHz. The traditional sonar has a power rating of 600 W and operating frequencies of 50/200 kHz. It includes a built-in fast-response temperature sensor. For hull deadrises less than 5 degrees.
GT41-TH includes a 12-pin transducer with stainless steel stem, fairing block, isolation plate and bushings, mounting hardware and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Cable Length (Feet): 5ft. + 30ft. y-extension cable
- Fairing Block Included: Yes
- Frequency: Traditional (50/200 kHz); ClearVu/SideVu CHIRP 260 kHz (245-
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 12-pin
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 14"W x 17"L WT: 9.6 lbs
- UPC: 753759152864
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed