- Garmin GT41-THP Traditional 600W, 50/200kHz, ClearVu/SideVu CHIRP 260kHz & 455kHz Pair w/Fairing Block
Garmin GT41-THP Traditional 600W, 50/200kHz, ClearVu/SideVu CHIRP 260kHz & 455kHz Pair w/Fairing Block
GT41-THP Traditional 600W, 50/200kHz, ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 260kHz & 455kHz Pair w/Fairing Block
Perfect for the coastal and offshore fisherman who want traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar with stainless steel stems, this pair of 12-pin thru-hull mounted transducers consistently displays fish arches as well as clear pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below and to each side of your boat.
The CHIRP ClearVü/SideVü elements have a power rating of 500 W per element (1,500 W total) and operating frequencies of 260/455 kHz. The traditional sonar has a power rating of 600 W and operating frequencies of 50/200 kHz. It includes a built-in fast-response temperature sensor. For hull deadrises less than 25 degrees.
GT41-THP includes a 12-pin port/starboard transducers with stainless steel stems, fairing blocks, Y-cable, bushings, mounting hardware and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Cable Length (Feet): 5ft. + 30ft. y-extension cable
- Fairing Block Included: Yes
- Frequency: Traditional (50/200 kHz); ClearVu/SideVu CHIRP 260 kHz (245-
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 12
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 14"W x 17"L WT: 15.2 lbs
- UPC: 753759152871