- Garmin GT50M-TH SS TH DownVu/SideVu 500W(CHIRP 455/800 kHz) Traditional 300W(Mid-Band CHIRP 80-160 kHz) Ducer
Garmin GT50M-TH SS TH DownVu/SideVu 500W(CHIRP 455/800 kHz) Traditional 300W(Mid-Band CHIRP 80-160 kHz) Ducer
GT50M-TH Stainless Steel Thru Hull DownVü/SideVü 500W (CHIRP 455/800 kHz) Traditional 300W (Mid-Band CHIRP 80-160 kHz) Transducer w/Temp - 12 Pin
This thru-hull transducer provides ultra-clear sonar pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat. This traditional CHIRP sonar and CHIRP DownVü/SideVü transducer is optimized for clearer images at shallower depths.
The CHIRP DownVü/ SideVü elements have a power rating of 500 W per element (1,500 W total) and operating frequencies of 455/800 kHz. The traditional CHIRP sonar has a power rating of 300 W and operating frequencies of mid-band CHIRP 80-160 kHz. It includes a built-in fast-response temperature sensor. For hull deadrises less than 25 degrees.
GT50M-TH includes a 12-pin transducer with stainless steel stem, fairing block, isolation plate and bushings, mounting hardware and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- GPSMAP® 7607xsv
- GPSMAP® 7608xsv
- GPSMAP® 7610xsv
- GPSMAP® 7612xsv
- GSD™ 25 Premium Sonar Module
- Cable Length (Feet): 5' + 30' y-extension
- Fairing Block Included: Yes
- Frequency: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160 kHz); ClearVu/SideVu CHIRP 455 kHz (4
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 12
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 13"H x 17"W x 14"L WT: 9.2 lbs
- UPC: 753759152895
Owner's Manual (pdf)