- Garmin GT51M-TH SS TH DownVu/SideVu 500W (CHIRP 260/455 kHz) Traditional 600W (Mid-Band CHIRP 80-160) Ducer
Garmin GT51M-TH SS TH DownVu/SideVu 500W (CHIRP 260/455 kHz) Traditional 600W (Mid-Band CHIRP 80-160) Ducer
GT51M-TH - Stainless Steel Thru-Hull DownVü/SideVü 500 W (CHIRP 260/455 kHz) Traditional 600 W (Mid-band CHIRP 80-160 kHz) Transducer with Temp (12-Pin)
This thru-hull transducer provides ultra-clear sonar pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat. This traditional CHIRP sonar and CHIRP DownVü/SideVü transducer is optimized for depth performance and rough conditions.
The CHIRP DownVü/ SideVü elements have a power rating of 500 W per element (1,500 W total) and operating frequencies of 260/455 kHz. The traditional CHIRP sonar has a power rating of 600 W and operating frequencies of mid-band CHIRP 80-160 kHz. It includes a built-in fast-response temperature sensor. For hull deadrises less than 25 degrees.
GT51M-TH includes a 12-pin transducer with stainless steel stem, fairing block, isolation plate and bushings, mounting hardware and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- GPSMAP® 7607xsv
- GPSMAP® 7608xsv
- GPSMAP® 7610xsv
- GPSMAP® 7612xsv
- GSD™ 25 Premium Sonar Module
- Cable Length (Feet): 5 ft. + 30 ft. y-extension cable
- Fairing Block Included: Yes
- Frequency: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160 kHz); ClearVu/SideVu CHIRP 260 kHz (2
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 12
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 14"H x 6"W x 17"L WT: 9.6 lbs
- UPC: 753759152925
Owner's Manual (pdf)