- Garmin GT52HW-TM Plastic, TM or Trolling Motor Transducer, High Wide CHIRP/DownVu/SideVu - 455/800kHz, 500W
Garmin GT52HW-TM Plastic, TM or Trolling Motor Transducer, High Wide CHIRP/DownVu/SideVu - 455/800kHz, 500W
GT52HW-TM Plastic, TM or Trolling Motor Transducer, High Wide CHIRP/CHIRP DownVü/SideVü - 455/800kHz, 500W, 12-Pin
GT52HW-TM transducer is perfect for freshwater fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP DownVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar. This transom mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear definition of structure below and to the side of the boat.
The 12-pin transducer features high wide band CHIRP traditional sonar (150-240 kHz) and has a power rating of 250 W. The CHIRP DownVü and SideVü (455/800 kHz) elements have a power rating of 500 W each (1,500 W total).
GT52HW-TM is ideal for mounting to a trolling motor due to its compact size. For installation, follow the included instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz); ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) & 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
- Traditional 250 W; ClearVü/SideVu 350 W
- Traditional (24-16); ClearVü/SideVü (2.0x50 @ 455 kHz) & (1.0x30 @ 800 kHz)
- Traditional: 800 ft.; ClearVü: 500 ft.; SideVü: 500 ft.
- Depth and Temperature
Number of pins:
- 20 ft.
Supported deadrise/Transom angles:
- 0°-70° degree transom
- Cable Length (Feet): 20 ft.
- Fairing Block Included: No
- Frequency: CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz); ClearV0-850 kHz)
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Pins: 12 pin
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 2.2 lbs
- UPC: 753759148614
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Garmin GT51M-TM Transom Mount DownVu/SideVu 500W, Traditional 600W Transducer Mid-Band CHIRP w/Temp - 12-Pin
Garmin GT41-TM - TM DownVu/SideVu 500W (CHIRP 260/455 kHz) Traditional 600W (50/200 kHz) Ducer w/Temp - 12-Pin
Garmin GT22HW-TM Plastic, TM or Trolling Motor Transducer, High Wide CHIRP/CHIRP DownVu - 455/800kHz, 500W, 8-Pin