- Garmin GXM 53 SiriusXM Weather Module
GXM™ 53 SiriusXM® Weather Module
Gain Access to current weather conditions and forecasts.
- Garmin's best integrated weather receiver and antenna
- Easy to install, easy to use
- Delivers highly detailed weather information directly to your compatible Garmin chartplotter
- Provides access to the most current weather conditions and forecasts
- Ethernet connection to Garmin Marine Network network provides high bandwidth data transfer and power over a single cable
The GXM 53 SiriusXM® weather antenna lets you enjoy added confidence and peace of mind on the water by always having access to the most current weather conditions and forecasts. Easy-to-install and easy-to-use integrated weather receiver and antenna connects to the Garmin Marine Network to deliver highly detailed weather information directly to your compatible Garmin chartplotter. It accesses current weather information, including NEXRAD, lightning, water temperatures, wind and wave current conditions and forecast data - all of which can be viewed from your chartplotter screen. And it also provides access to SiriusXM audio stations. Additional features and upgrades are made available as Sirius XM capabilities are added.
GXM 53 also recalls valid weather forecasts after a power cycle. Excellent antenna signal performance ensures you will maintain the best possible reception, even when on the fringes of SiriusXM weather coverage. Ethernet connection provides high bandwidth data transfer and power over a single cable. Provides an easy upgrade from the GXM 52 weather antenna since it uses the same mount.
Full compatibility with GPSMAP® 8400/8600, GPSMAP 8000, GPSMAP 7400/7600, GPSMAP 7x2/9x2 and GPSMAP 10x2/12x2 chartplotters and chartplotter/sonar combos.
- Watts RMS - Max: 4W
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2.6 lbs
- UPC: 753759167547
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed