- Hella Marine LED Surface Strip Light - White LED - 24V - No Switch
LED Surface Strip Light - White LED - 24V - No Switch
The Surface Mount Strip lamps from Hella marine are completely sealed, UV and corrosion resistant with an ultra-low profile meaning these lamps are easy to install and ideal for interior or exterior applications.
Offering exceptional light output and an ultra-low power consumption of <3W, these lamps are an ideal replacement for bulky fluorescent lighting. Producing 250 lumens (White) and offering a leading CRI rating of 85 these LEDs will enhance the appearance of your vessel and provide bright and accurate illumination.
The low profile design offers an effortless surface mount installation almost anywhere on board. Fastenings at each end of the lamp body are covered by snap-on end caps for a clean and modern appearance.
Purpose designed for the harsh marine environment, surface mount strip lamps are salt water durable and thoroughly tested to withstand high levels of vibration, impact, and shock loads. The housings are precision manufactured from advanced UV resistant acrylic and are completely sealed, therefore ideal for interior and exterior, wet or dry applications.
These lamps are an excellent for chart lamps, above bench tops, bulk head lamps and around bait boards to name only a few applications.
Hella marine surface mount LED strip lamps offer class leading energy efficiency and unmatched durability and are supported with a 5 year warranty for a total ‘fit and forget’ solution and complete peace of mind.
- Lens Material: UV resistant enhanced impact acrylic
- Color Temperature:5000K (White)
- Power Consumption: < 3.0W ( < 0.25A @ 12V / < 0.16A @ 24V )
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC or 24V DC
- Dimming" Hella marine Dimmer 5XA 998 572-001
- Cable: Pre-wired with 500mm of twin core cable
- Degree of Protection: Completely Sealed IP 67
- Installation: Surface Mount
- Weight: 75g (including cable)
- Approvals: CE