Hi-Bond Clear Table Top Resin
Hi-Bond Clear Table Top epoxy coating for bar tops, tabletops, plaques, etc.
- Dries to a high gloss finish.
- Mix ratio is 1 part hardener to 1 part resin.
- Used in restaurants all over the U.S.
The quart kit is a quart total volume when combined with hardener.
Hi-Bond Clear Table Top Resin Application Instructions
- Hi-Bond Table Top Epoxy should be stored at room temperature for at least 24 hours prior to usage.
- Measure exact equal parts of the resin and the hardener into a clean, dry container.
- Note: Do not adjust the ratio in an attempt to adjust the working time.
- Mix the resin and the hardener together. Mix well for two or three minutes until the materials are thoroughly mixed.
- Note: Ensure sidewalls and bottom are blended into the mix.
- Pour the mixed product onto the surface and spread using a brush. The material is self-leveling and will eventually level out any paths left by a brush.
- Allow the material to cure overnight. Depending on temperature, it may take as long as 24 hours for the material to cure.
Instructions from Hi-Bond Table Top Epoxy Preparation, Mixing and Application Guide.