HO Skis Freeride 69" Slalom Ski w/ FreeMax 7-11 Boot & ART
CLEAN EDGE TECHNOLOGY- Is the backbone of each and every HO Freeride ski. This revolutionary ski technology allows skiers to ski behind any boat, at any speed, in any water condition. The beveled edge of a traditional water ski allows water to wrap around the bottom of the ski and up the sidewall where it finally releases off the ski's top edge. Clean Edge Technology is bevel-less and the sidewalls are rotated inward like a wakeboard edge.
CLEAN EDGE LOCATION - Why does only half of my Freeride have CleanEdge? Clean Edge is a revolutionary technology that reduces drag by 50% over traditional skis. Less drag equals more lift and it is the lift on the rear 50% of the Freeride's running length that allows it to be skied at wake boards speeds with low drag, low spray and low effort
FREERIDE SHARK FIN - The Freeride comes equipped with the surf-inspired Shark Fin. A deeper overall fin depth provides unmatched hold and drive in choppy water conditions. While the cutout on the back of the fin reduces overall surface area and fin length for quick, tight turns.
FREERIDE FLEX - Traditional slalom course water skis have rounded-off bevels, mellow entry concaves and stiff flexes because they are designed to be slide around the buoy as much as carve. The Freeride is a carving machine! Clean Edge Technology, the steep-entry-concave, and Shark Fin provide unmatched edge hold, for pure carved turns.
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis. Allows for comfortable skiing at wakeboard boat speeds
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Carve Rails for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs
- Carve Flex for active rocker carving
- Shark Fin: surf inspired design for clean cuts and unmatched hold in chop
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
- TruFit Last for amazing out-of-the-box fit
- Marshmellow foam for soft, comfortable fit
- Power Bungee Laces- rubber boot feel with support
- Improved upper cuff closure for enhanced performance