Flush Mount Enclosure with Nozzle
For cockpit or any onboard washdown
The highest quality wash down system on the market, HoseCoil's Flush Mount Enclosure includes a quick release lid for hiding and protecting a solid blue 15' HoseCoil. HoseCoil is constructed of high performance polytherester material.
Featuring solid brass fittings and an adjustable brass nozzle with a rubber grip and rubber tip for fiberglass protection. HoseCoil is designed to connect directly into the boat's internal pressurized water system.
Dimensions: 8"d x 13"depth
- 6-3/4" cut out
- 13" below deck clearance
- PETG Housing Material - Extremely durable and see-through for inspection
- 15' High Performance HoseCoil - Highest quality Polyether material, no kinking damage comapred to vinyl hoses, UV resistant for longer life and no fading, quick recoil for easy storage and brass, long-life fittings
- Tight O-Ring Seal - High quality seal for tight fit
- Polyethylene Lid - Easy to use locking hatch
- Brass Twist Nozzle - Positive shutoff, variable flow rate and rubber tip for protection
- Brass Bulkhead Inlet with Stainless Steel Fittings - Large diameter for better flow rate, stronger and longer lasting than plastic