- Humminbird AS-360-TM 360 Imaging Trolling Motor System
Humminbird's 360 Imaging provides a complete around-the-boat, underwater image with the same sharp detail anglers have come to know with Side Imaging® technology. With a single sweep, 360 Imaging has the ability to cover a 300-foot diameter circle (70,685 square feet). Maximum depth is 150 feet.
This optional accessory DOES NOT replace your standard Side Imaging transducer, it enhances your product. You must use standard transducer in order to have a digital depth reading.
This product includes the AS GPS HS (GPS Receiver with Heading Sensor), 8' power cable, addition 3' foot cable for quick disconnect, bow mounting bracket and a 20' Ethernet Cable. Trolling Motor, not included.
The bow mount 360 Imaging is designed to work exclusively with Minn Kota® Maxxum® and Minn Kota® Fortrex trolling motors with foot controls only. It attaches directly to the shaft of the trolling motor with a quick release bracket and stows and deploys quickly and easily.
FOR USE WITH:
- 1198c SI
- 998c HD SI
- 998c SI
- 898c HD SI
- 898c SI
- 798ci HD SI
- Minn Kota Maxxum®
- Minn Kota Fortrex
- Ability to mark waypoints anywhere on the 360 Imaging screen
- An audio alert is given when the boat nears a waypoint within casting range
- Capable of recording video and screen captures
- Eight color palettes
- Four sonar speed settings
- Specific area can be selected and zoomed in on
Product Weight: 6 lbs
- At Rest (retracted): 270 mA
- Deployed: 2.8A
- Typical: 360 mA
- Fastest Scan Menu: 500mA
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 15"W x 35"L WT: 12 lbs
- UPC: 082324043277
Owner's Manual (pdf)