HELIX 7 Chirp DI/GPS G2 Combo
Discover fish and structure, then track their every move with the HELIX 7 DI GPS. See fish and vertical lure presentations by viewing Down Imaging® and SwitchFire® Sonar side-by-side on the wide, 16:9 display. The reliable, internal GPS offers 2500 waypoints and 50 routes, so you can return to your most productive spots time and time again. A single, microSD card slot delivers Humminbird LakeMaster, AutoChart™ and AutoChart™ Pro, as well as Navionics Gold/HotMaps.
Broadband Chirp Sonar
Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
Down Imaging Sonar
Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
DualBeam Plus Sonar:
Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
GPS antenna built into the head unit.
Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
High Definition Display:
Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
microSD Card Reader:
Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- Display Size - Diagonal: 7"
- Supports Navionics Gold & HotMaps, Lakemaster
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Display Colors Grayscale: 256 Colors
- Sonar Standard: Down Imaging DualBeam PLUS
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 16°, 28°, 45° & 75° @ -10db
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/455/455/800 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Power Output Peak to Peak: 4000 Watts
- Depth Capability: 350 ft (DI) & 600 ft (2D)
- Temperature: Built In Transducer
- Transducer Standard: XNT 9 DI T
- Transducer Mounting: Transom
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 800 mA
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Humminbird/Navionics
- Cartography Type: Humminbird/Navionics Gold/Hotmaps
- Frequency: 200/455/800
- Included Transducer: XNT-9-DI-T
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 480
- Screen Size: 7'
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Watts RMS - Max: 500
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 14"W x 17"L WT: 5.4 lbs
- UPC: 082324049163