HELIX 7 Chirp Sonar/GPS G2
The HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G2 with our new user interface and operating system, features a brilliant 800H x 480V, 7" 256 color display with backlight. CHIRP DualBeam PLUS sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output, Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography with a micro SD card slot for optional maps or for saving waypoints. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G2 fishfinder system.
CHIRP Frequencies (out of box transducer)
83 kHz: 75-95 kHz
200 kHz: 175-225 kHz
Maximum Depth: 1500 feet
Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
DualBeam Plus Sonar:
Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
GPS antenna built into the head unit.
Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
High Definition Display
Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
microSD Card Reader
Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
- Display Size - Diagonal: 7"
- Supports Navionics Gold & HotMaps, Lakemaster
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Display Colors Grayscale: 256 Colors
- Sonar Standard: CHRIP/DualBeam PLUS
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 20° & 60° @ -10db
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/83 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Power Output Peak to Peak: 4000 Watts
- Depth Capability: 1500 ft
- Temperature: Built In Transducer
- Transducer Standard: XNT 9 20 T
- Transducer Mounting: Transom
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 800 mA
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Humminbird/Navionics
- Cartography Type: Humminbird/Navionics Gold/Hotmaps
- Frequency: 83/200
- Included Transducer: XNT-9-20-T
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 480
- Screen Size: 7'
- Screen Type: Color
- Speed/Temp: Both
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 1000
- Weather Capable: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 14"W x 17"L WT: 5 lbs
- UPC: 082324049149
Customers also viewed