Hyperlite Baseline Wakeboard
The Hyperlite Baseline is shaped specifically for creating a solid base and foundation for riders looking to advance their skills on the water. The Baseline has a wider overall profile built atop a continuous rocker, delivering a smooth carving board that gets more pop off the wake due to its increased surface area. The variable edge design is forgiving between the insets but then sharpens toward the tip and tail, providing the strong edge hold necessary for generating speed into the wake. The center of the Baseline's base is clean, allowing clean water flow that creates a smooth ride and softer landing. The duel tunnels easily allow water to enter and exit at the Baseline's tip and tail.
- Biolite 3 Core - This core material is the gold standard in the industry. Bio 3 is Hyperlite's lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Monocoque Construction - Integrates the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass - Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass, every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double year after year.
- Continuous Rocker - Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag
- Wider Profile
- Dual Fin Positioning
- Variable Edge Design
- Single Tunnel with Complete Exit
- Reduced Tip and Tail Thickness
- M6 Inserts
Fins: 4 - .8" P-Wing
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed