Hyperlite Marek Bio Wakeboard w/ Team Open Toe Boots
The Hyperlite Marek is light board featuring a responsive edge and speed into the wake. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line produces great pop off the wake while allowing the board to maintain the quick feel it has been famous for. This board features slightly mellower base features, resulting in a quicker release off the wake.
- Biolite 3 Core - This core material is the gold standard in the industry. Bio 3 is Hyperlite's lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Monocoque Construction - Integrates the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass - Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass, every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double year after year.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker - Transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- Two Stage Channel
- 9 Degree Angled Fins
- Molded Landing Feature
- M6 Inserts
Fins: 4-1.0" P-Wing
The Team Open Toe Boot delivers high-end ride support with an open toe, offering more freedom and flexibility. The slightly higher cuff and Seamless Liner Construction allows for additional support with a comfortable fit. The adjustable open toe design makes it a great choice to accommodate a wide array of foot sizes. Dual quick cinch lace zones allow for easy entry and exit at the beginning or end of your set. The Team OT also utilizes the new LowPro plate system for a lighter weight feel and the closest foot to board connection possible.
- Integrated shell and liner closure system
- Toe hybrid design
- Hyperplush rear flex zone
- Adjustable floating toe design
- Articulating cuff
- Dual density footbed
- Low pro plate system
- Aluminum claw inserts
- No-Sew technology
- Internal ankle harness