Hyperlite Marek Bio Wakeboard w/ Team X Boots
The Hyperlite Marek is light board featuring a responsive edge and speed into the wake. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line produces great pop off the wake while allowing the board to maintain the quick feel it has been famous for. This board features slightly mellower base features, resulting in a quicker release off the wake.
- Biolite 3 Core - This core material is the gold standard in the industry. Bio 3 is Hyperlite's lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Monocoque Construction - Integrates the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass - Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass, every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double year after year.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker - Transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- Two Stage Channel
- 9 Degree Angled Fins
- Molded Landing Feature
- M6 Inserts
Fins: 4-1.0" P-Wing
Team X Boots
If you're a seasoned pro or just getting comfortable on a wakeboard, this is the perfect boot for you. The Team X Boot offers mid range support for the rider looking for a little extra flex, but with no loss of hold thanks to its heel retention strap. This feature pulls the riders foot into the heel pocket as the boot is laced for reduced lift. Dual quick cinch lace zones and seamless liner construction allow for a fit that produces no pressure points. The Team X also utilizes the new Low Pro plate system for a lighter weight feel and the closest boot to board connection possible.
- Dual Quick Cinch Lace Zones
- Heel Hold Zone
- New Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Seamless Liner Construction
- Flow Through Drain Panels
- Low Pro Plate System
- Aluminum Claw Inserts
- No-Sew Technology