Hyperlite Riot Bio Wakeboard
The Hyperlite Riot Bio Wakeboard is a lively board for advanced wakeboard riders. The Variable Beveled Edge sharpens over the last 10 inches providing the speed and clean release. Between the inserts, the bevel is enhanced, delivering the forgiveness needed when learning new tricks. The Riot incorporates the thinnest profile ever seen for hitting the wake, and swing weight is truly minimal. This profile also provides a lively feel as the board has some flex-creating massive pop. The Dual Concave under foot assists with soft landings transitioning to a Single Concave exiting the tip and tail accomplishing the clean release. The Riot Bio gains its lively feel with Hyperlite CarboNetX-X Inlay and Bio 3 Core construction.
- Layered Glass
- Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass, every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Diagonal woven carbon fibers allow the board to store and release energy consistently throughout the ride. The criss-cross fibers act like springs and tension cables, delivering a responsive feel and added durability.
- Monocoque Construction
- Integrates the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Biolite 3 Core
- This core material is the gold standard in the industry. Hyperlite's lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker
- Adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- 9 Degree Angled Fins
- Molded Landing Feature
- Two-Stage Channel
- Dual Concave Base
- Single Concave Tunnel Exit
- 100% UV Resistant
- Variable Beveled Edge