M93D Handheld VHF Marine Transceiver with GPS & DSC Built-In
Everything about the M93D radio is professional and stylish with an easy-to-use interface. The M93 is slender, has a 2-tone body, is feature rich and smart. Enjoy Icom's continued tradition of Float'n Flash, AquaQuake™ and Active Noise Cancelling. The M93D will keep you safe with integrated GPS - providing location, bearing and speed. Plus this handheld meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC with a dedicated built-in DSC receiver for CH 70. Icom's new M93D is built for the serious boater.
- Output power: 5W
- Battery life: 1570mAh Li-ion battery, up to 9 hours - Typical operation; Tx:Rx:Stand-by duty ratio = 5:5:90
- Waterproof rating: IPX7
A flat sheet keypad not only makes the radio slim, but also provides positive click feeling. The M93D offers consistent and predictable operation based on the Icom's common Marine Family User Interface. You can quickly access the required function by using soft keys. The most often-used 19 functions can be assigned at the bottom of the display and are toggled with the left and right keys.
The M93D's large, full dot-matrix display clearly shows information. The large font and identifiable icons make easy to read. In addition, the display is high contrast and visible under direct sunlight.
Integrated GNSS receiver
Integrated GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver provides your location, bearing and speed with fast-setup time and pinpoint accuracy by using information from GPS, GLONASS, QZSS and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS). Using GNSS memory data, the M93D can fix positioning within 8-12 seconds after the radio is powered ON. Acquired position information can be used for DSC calls and navigation to waypoints.
- Built-in Class D DSC. A red rear panel button allows for distress calls
- Navigation function from current position to the specified waypoint
- 50 waypoint memories with alphanumeric name for navigation
- Weather channel receive with alert function
- Dual/Tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in four levels
- Favorite channel function for quick access to often used functions
- AquaQuake™ draining function clears water away from the speaker grill
- Float'n Flash allows the user to see the radio when dropped in the water
- Active Noise Canceling digitally removes background noise from both transmit and receive audio
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Capacity - Battery (mAH): up to 9 hours
- IPX Rating: IPX7
- Power - Output (Watts): 5W
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 8"W x 9"L WT: 2.1 lbs
- UPC: 731797025609
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Customers also viewed