- Ironwood Pacific Outdoors 1pc "T" Sand Anchor - Basic
Sand Anchor - Basic
Don't be confused by the affordable price of our Sand Anchor. Sand spikes and slide hammer spikes can cost up to three times more, but don't have near the holding power of our Sand Anchor's helix design. There's a reason why marinas trust helix anchors to anchor their floating docks: helix anchors simply hold that much better!
Simply screw the Sand Anchor into the ground and attach your mooring line for holding power far superior to even expensive slide hammer anchors. The combination of the helix design and solid steel construction will give you years of worry-free anchoring.
- Offer exceptional holding power
- Offers an affordable, reliable option for anchoring your boat or PWC to the beach
- Securely anchor your boat, PWC or even seaplane to the beach
- Helix design for superior holding power
- Works in sand, clay, dirt or mud
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel
- 1 Year warranty
- Construction: Steel
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 9"W x 21"L WT: 2.85 lbs
- UPC: 722024406100