Automatic Bilge Pump 1100 GPH - 12VFully automatic bilge pump 12V, automatic activation with a built in electrical level switch. Pump capacity 75 L/min (1100 GPH) and 65 L/min (1000 GPH) at 1m head...Add to Cart
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Jabsco-Rule 500 GPH Auto 12V Bilge Pump
With over 50 years of excellence Jabsco-Rule provides superb pumping performance. Helps keep your bilge clear of water. Going through rigorous engineering and testing bring flow efficiency in even the toughest conditions.
- Threaded Discharge - provides easy install and maintenance
- Back Flow Prevention - reduces odor and helps keep bilge clean by reducing leftover water in the bilge
- High Flow - provides better flow at consistent amperage through impeller optimization
- Hidden Air Vents in the body - Helps with the check valve and preventing locking during plumbing installations
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off - bestows extra protection for the pump and vessel
Automatic pumps prevent the need for a separate switch. The pump will run a cycle checking for water every 2.5 minuntes. If water is present the pump will remain on until all water is removed. If no water is found or after the water is removed the pump will continue its cycle checking for water every 2.5 minutes.
- Flow Rate: 500 Gallons Per Hour (GPH)
- Voltage : 12 VDC
- Fuze Size: 2.5 Amp
- Amp Draw: 1.9
- Height: 4"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Port Type: 3/4" Hose Barb
- Before installing or servicing the pump disconnect the power
- Use stainless steel hose clamps to attach the discharge hose to the hose barb
- Discharge houses for thru-hulls should be at least 8" above the water line
- Check valves should not be used to prevent siphoning into the boat
- A check valve should only be used to prevent the cycling of an automatic bilge pump from backflow of the discharge line
- Remove pump from the base by using the push tabs located on the side of the pump
- After inserting the pump into the base push down until an audible sound is heard.
- *Stainless Steel Flathead screws of an appropriate length is recommended to secure the pump but not penetrate the hull. Ensure water is unable to penetrate the screw holes.
Issues that can reduce the flow of a bilge pump:
- Length of discharge pipe
- Number of bends
- smoothness vs. roughness of pipe/fitting interior
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Google Product Type:
- Bilge Pump
Customers Also Viewed
Gen3 Marine Navy Folding Deck Chair w/ Compass Logo - 2 Pack The Gen3 Marine low-back folding deck chair offers comfort and stability, whether you're sitting on the dock or on deck. Folds for easy...
Sierra Shields VAC Extra HD/Comm Hose w/ FDA Liner 1" Sierra Shields Vac Extra Heavy Duty/Commercial Grade Hose has an FDA formula PVC with a white vinyl helix. The Vac. hose is rated for...Choose Options
Sierra Shields VAC Extra HD/Comm Hose w/ FDA Liner 3/4" Sierra Shields Vac Extra Heavy Duty/Commercial Grade Hose has an FDA formula PVC with a white vinyl helix. The Vac. hose is rated for full...Choose Options
ProMariner ProSportHD Gen 4 Battery Charger 20 Amp - 3 Bank ProSportHD Generation 4 features a tri-surface heat-sink design for a long service life and reliable performance. In addition, its...Add to Cart
Jabsco-Rule 500 GPH Standard 12V Bilge Pump With over 50 years of excellence Jabsco-Rule provides superb pumping performance. Helps keep your bilge clear of water. Going through rigorous engineering...Add to Cart
Rule Livewell Replacement Motor Cartridge Replacement Livewell Motor Cartridges for rule torunament series for 500GPH, 800GPH, & 1100GPH. Rotatable base for positioning discharge hose One hand...Choose Options