2000 Pocket Wind Meter - Green
Part #: 0820
The Kestrel 2000 Pocket Wind Meter is the most elementary temperature and wind monitor in the Kestrel Meter collection. Capable of measuring both wind and temperature phenomena, the Kestrel 2000 Thermo Anemometer is a compact and durable weather meter that puts essential weather information in the palm of your hand.
Thanks to Kestrel's sensitive impeller technology, you get accurate wind speed info. In addition, the Kestrel 2000's external temperature sensor and waterproof casing (it even floats) allow you to gauge the temperature of water and snow, as well as open air. A hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included.
The simple and reliable Kestrel 2000 is a fantastic tool for skiers, snowboarders, and other outdoor activity enthusiasts who stay abreast of changing weather conditions.
The Kestrel 2000 accurately measures:
- Current Wind Speed, Maximum Wind Gust, Average Wind Speed
- Air, Water & Snow Temperature
- Wind Chill
- Protective cover with sure-grip overmolding
- Waterproof and floats
- Large easy-to-read display with backlight
- Data hold function
- Quick-response, external thermistor
- Innovative design for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
- Temperature: Yes
- Wind: Yes
- Wireless: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 3"W x 5"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 730650020003
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)