Electrical Maintenance and Test Kit
- Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles including open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral and hot/ground reversed
- Line splitter allows the measuring of current draw up to 15A without splitting the load's power cord
- CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Clamp meter built to withstand a 3.3' (1 m) drop
- Backlit display for clear readings
- Includes a case, test leads and batteries
- Application: Testing and Measuring Voltage
- Special Features: Backlit Display For Clear Readings
- Overall Length: 3-1/64'' (76.6 mm)
- Overall Height: 8-45/64'' (221.1 mm)
- Overall Width: 1-39/64'' (40.9 mm)
- Batteries: 3 x AAA
- Drop Protection: 3.3 ft (1 m)
- Display: Backlit
- Pollution Degree: 8.7''
- Standard: CAT III 600V
- Included: Test Leads, Batteries, Carrying Case
- Weight: 0.94 lb (0.43 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Test & Measure...