- Klein Tools GFCI Receptacle Tester
GFCI Receptacle Tester
- Conforms to UL Std 1436, Certified to CSA Std C22.2 #160.
- Built to withstand a 6.6 ft. (2m) drop.
- Operating temp: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault.
- Nominal Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet.
- Type: GFCI and Standard Receptacle Tester
- Application: Determine Wiring Condition in Outlet
- Special Features: Convenient Chart on the Tester
- Overall Length: 1-5/8'' (41.3 mm)
- Overall Height: 2-7/8'' (73.0 mm)
- Overall Width: 1-7/8'' (47.6 mm)
- Drop Protection: 6.6 ft (2 m)
- GFCI: Yes
- Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in. 3-Wire Outlet
0.12 lb (0.06 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Test & Measure...