- Klein Tools Insulated High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers - 9"
9" (229mm) Insulated High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- High-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
Jaw Width: 1-5/16" (33mm)
Knife Length: 25/32" (20mm)
Handle Finish: insulated
Handle Color: orange
Overall Length: 9-5/8" (244mm)
Nose Type: New England
Jaw Length: 1-19/32" (40mm)
Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (16mm)
Weight (lbs.): 1.25
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
How To Know Wh...
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed